Sunday, March 04, 2012

Editor's Note

Editor's Note -- It has been very long time since I written on this blog. Part of the reason for this is that life happens and one gets busy, but of late, I have been frustrated by the political rancor since the election of 2008.

The partisanship and the political acrimony in the United States has deepened and created a greater gulf between the haves and the have-nots. So, this is my rejoinder -- to return to the fold and once again join the millions of voices in a chorus and hope my musings at least impact one person.

This blog originally was about the telling of stories, which did not get very far because of school, life, and school. But, from this point forward I will dedicate at least one posting a month that is either fictional, non-fictional, or informational.

In the following days to come, I will be posting several post from fiction to non-fiction. I hope you enjoy them ...

No comments: